WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* Support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
* Added "Copy images with transparency" option
* Added application and folder icons in Tools menu
* Right-click on empty area opens Advanced File menu
* Changed default window size for different resolutions
* Fixed control and window sizes in high DPI mode
* Removed "LICENSED TO" from the titlebar in the registered version
* Several other minor improvements and bug fixes