Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
# New Features:
* Core | Relocate MOOV atoms to front of mp4 files for streaming
* Core | Allow specification of IP address restriction for device content availability
* Core | Grab <torrent> entities from RSS feed if present
* Plug | Rate limit download speeds when play-now active to avoid disk contention
* UI | Add 'Play Now' column for streaming
* UI | Added visual indication to first level menu for auto-device xcode selection
* UI | Support drag-n-drop onto classic share view
# Corrected bugs:
* Core | Fix rare case where torrent at top of queue doesn't start & one later in the queue continues to download
* Core | Fix case where certain non-ASCII chars were causing metasearch config bloat
* Core | Fix incorrect handling of reload of upnpav plugin resulting in xcodes disappearing until restart
* Plug | Restore AV 'scanning' spinner icon
* UI | Fix missing columns in "New" view
* UI | Fix drag indicator when prioritizing torrents in Library
* UI | Fix case where certain non-ASCII categories were causing azureus.config to bloat
* UI | Fix cases where Web Search wasn't opening results in external browser
* UI | Fix incorrect toolbar selection when in files view
* UI | Fix incorrect handing of devices set to 'never transcode'