Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
* UI | (OSX) Prep client for SWT 3.6 (M7 and later)
* UI | (OSX) Use Java calls for moveToTrash and showInFinder
* UI | Double click in library view on incomplete downloads no longer invokes the launch manager for permission
* Core | Added some new message types to help diagnose connection speed issues
* Core | Removal of various useless debug generation
* Core | Use UTF-8 for debug files
# Corrected bugs:
* Plug | If EMP is disabled fall back to default player
* Core | Fix deadlock condition in devices view
* Core | Prevent single key failure from exiting select result processing
* Core | Fix deadlock when download stopped while move-on-complete in progress
* Core | Various fixes to handle restarts with non-ascii user directory name
* Core | Ensure plugin verification works with internationalised plugin dir name
* UIvz | Fix bug where toolbar was hidden with no way of showing it
* UIvz | Fix bug where DVD Burn sidebar entry would reappear after removing it and restarting
* UIvz | When doubleclick in Library is set to show details, don't show AntiVirus warning
* UIvz | Fix OSX case where client could not be started due to old SWT version
* UIvz | Fix case where there was nothing downloading, but the download spinner in the sidebar was still present