Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
* Core | New FP Ignore rule: Ignore 1st Priority after X hours of idle upload speed (default 24h)
* Core | Support for loading torrents when the HTTP response is an error (like 404, 500) but the data is still a torrent
* UIvz | Support multiple Content Networks
* UI | Experimental neuronal speed algorithm
* UI | Added AS/ASN peer column
* UI | Added properties view to buddies avatar widget
* UI | Control+I in library to open torrent info (torrent details) page
* Plug | Share categories with friends as subscriptions
* Plug | Support table column removal
* Plug | Added getComputerName method
* Plug | Cache connected friend details for faster reconnect on startup
* Core | Pulled out Vuze related operations into ContentNetwork
* Core | Go to CDP when torrent unauthorised if possible
* Core | Added date field an modified case of response HTTP headers to improve behaviour of SSDP clients
* Core | Limit # of stalled 'seeding' torrents to prevent cases where all completed torrents could start up
* Core | Give stalled torrents a seeding rank handicap based on how long they've been stalled for
* UI | (Memory) Images that are unused after 60 seconds are now disposed of
* UI | Fixed regression of Auto Open Tabs not opening seeding torrents (Config option now split)
* UI | Bring back classic-share menu for non-basic mode users
* Core | Setting files as do-not-download was deleting files
* Core | IPv6 compact tracker support
* Core | Fix possible deadlock in generic connection handling
* Core | Disable if-modified logic when editting RSS search templates to allow retrieval of results
* Core | Clear down TLS stuff to reduce memory usage when plugins unloaded
* UI | Fixed rare case where table rows would display blank
* UI | Fixed 'close all details' in classic UI
* UI | Prevent constuction of mytorrents context menu from flipping download stats
* UI | Fix cursor transition in table cell
* UI | Fix incorrect handling of weak references for UI views that resulted in them never being released
* Plug | Various fixes to correctly release unloaded plugin resources