ToDoList is a jack-of-all-trades organizer software that goes far beyond managing shopping lists. The tool allows to create short and precise task lists but also handles complex project flows. ToDoList presents tasks in a tree-view and visualizes their dependencies. Single project tasks are assigned individual priorities that can be adjusted or marked as done at any time. Additionally, comments simplify the understanding of tasks and allow team members or stakeholders to follow the progress of the project. To-do lists can be shared with users on local networks.
- Added 'Ctrl+Mousewheel' zooming in calendar
- Turned off bold attribute in calendar fonts
- Added recurring task support to iCal export
- Added 'Icon' attribute type to custom attribute setup
- Added more options to searching by 'Relative' dates, including 'End of Week/Month/Year'.
- Added 'Alloc to' to 'To' line of email
- Added checkbox to task selection dialog to allow comments to be selected for 'Visible Columns'
- Added preference to always hide parent tasks in list-view
- Added task dependents to info-tip
- Added ability to copy and paste RTF formatting
- Added preference to control 'Percent Done' increments
- Added preference to locate 'Comments' and 'Fields' to left of tasklist
- Added support recurring reminders for recurring tasks
- Added checkboxes to allow custom attributes to be disabled in addition to being deleted
- Added button to allow custom attributes to be imported from another tasklist
- Added new visual styles for printing: Wrapped, Tabular and Paragraph.
- Added a preference has been added to calculate a parent task's due date as being the latest of its subtasks' due dates
- Added preferences to calculate a parent task's start date as being the earliest/latest of its subtasks' start dates
- Added a button to the custom attribute dialog to allow symbols to be used for column titles
- Added a button to allow custom attributes to be imported from another tasklist
- Added support for relative custom dates.
- Allow 'flag' custom attributes to be settable via clicking the tasklist column
- Allow searching on all tasks even if in filtered view
- Improved task caching performance
- Extended 'Recurrence' dialog to support 'First in Month' etc
- Auto-save preferences have been changed to be entirely user-specified
- Heaps of fixes and tweaks