ToDoList is a jack-of-all-trades organizer software that goes far beyond managing shopping lists. The tool allows to create short and precise task lists but also handles complex project flows. ToDoList presents tasks in a tree-view and visualizes their dependencies. Single project tasks are assigned individual priorities that can be adjusted or marked as done at any time. Additionally, comments simplify the understanding of tasks and allow team members or stakeholders to follow the progress of the project. To-do lists can be shared with users on local networks.
- Added custom user-defined attributes
- Added support for relative dates in 'Find Tasks'
- Added table support to rtf comments
- Added full-justify support to rtf comments
- Added RTF support for increment/decrement font size>Added checks to prevent overwriting taskfiles when exporting to 'tasklist'
- Added preference to control default task icons
- Added support for filtering on calendar view
- Allowed exporting of multiple tasklists with 'selected task' filter
- Added 'Task Recurrence...' command to Edit menu
- Added 'Go to Task Dependency' command to Edit menu
- Added 'Sort' command to top of Sort menu
- Added icons to rich text context menu
- Added missing commands to rich-text context menu
- Added time estimate/spent alpha key to set units (eg typing '10d', will now set the value to 10 and the units to days)
- Moved Calendar to tabbed view
- Made preferences scrollable => scalable
- Restored last custom filter on startup
- MS Word now used for RTF2HTML conversion
- Improved 2 way conversion with FreeMind
- Heaps of fixes and tweaks