TeamSpeak Server 64-bit 3.0.0 Beta 29
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the server.
- Voice packets are now not transfered encrypted by default. Added options to configure this behavior on virtual server or per channel level. Clients of versions beta29 and earlier will not be able to communicate with new clients.
- removed permission i_client_kick_power and i_client_needed_kick_power
- certain log messages, like query and accounting wont go anymore to the database
- serverquery sends between the ts3 prompt also a new welcome message
- token functions renamed to privilegekey (privilegekeyadd, privilegekeydelete, privilegekeyuse, privilegekeylist) old function names are still working but will be removed.
- added permissions i_client_kick_from_server_power, i_client_needed_kick_from_server_power i_client_kick__from_channel_power, i_client_needed_kick_from_channel_power
- added permissions b_channel_modify_make_codec_encrypted, b_virtualserver_modify_codec_encryption_mode
- client kick from channel wont check for i_client_needed_move_power / i_client_move_power
- fixed clientIDCache issues
- property "instance_uptime" is now in seconds since 1970
- fixed removing an offline client from channelgroup wont be logged
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy and using invalid filepaths
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy and writing zero database entries
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy where a failed deploy left invalid data
- fixed users are shown in weblist, even when a server with reserved slots is empty