SyncBack has established itself as world-class in the field of backup and synchronization software. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
- Backup - Protect your data.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files - Backup live documents.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required.
- FTP and Email - Online access.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private.
- Compression - Keep your files small.
- Automation - Set it and forget it.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options.
Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- New: Able to revert from a V7 installation (currently in beta)
- Updated: Global settings option to prompt when running profiles on shutdown or restart is now not available on Vista and newer
- Fixed: In some cases Open Right/Destination opened My Documents folder if actual folder did not exist
- Fixed: 509 error when restoring from a single zip file and nothing was restored
- Fixed: Greatly reduced CPU usage while idle and have hundreds of profiles
- Fixed: File and folder selections when a filename was wrapped in single or double quotes
- Fixed: Improved error handling when scanning file systems
- Fixed: Directory attributes and creation date were not copied when moving a file due to a rename
- Fixed: File icons sometimes do not appear on Windows XP in the Differences window
- Fixed: Restored missing Abort and Help buttons on File Collision window
- Fixed: Was not using Email Service settings if they were using encryption