Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 106
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added timeformat and dateformat variable types which allow skins to share the Rainlendar's default format as set in the options.
- It's now possible to limit the number of past events read from the Google Calendar.
- Changing the start date in the to do editor didn't update the recurrence choises correctly.
- Time items in the schedule were not always drawn to the end of the list.
- Window fading is disabled on Linux because it sometimes causes the windows to stay fully transparent.
- Google and RTM calendars could crash if offline file was used.
- Added header to the print output.
- Initial support for Google Tasks