Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- If the event was set not to be all day with a template the start and end times were not set correctly.
- Fixed a possible crash bug in Outlook plugin.
- The change for "Show tray status icons" setting did not apply.
- CalDAV calendars showed connection error even though the real error was been related to authentication.
- Creating new events to CalDAV calendar on Mac was not possible.
- Manager dialog showed priority icon for tasks which didn't define any priority.
- Changing the sorting in the manager added the new positions to selection moving them.