Rainlendar  2.9 Beta 104
- The application crashed if a backup file marked as hidden was overwritten.
- The event dialog sometimes remained open permanently if "Keep editor open until writing succeeds" was enabled.
- "Show no icons" hid also the today marker.
- Restoring didn't change the settings to the original values properly.
- Week number support for vertical and horizontal calendar layouts was removed by mistake.
- Added better controls for the variables in the skin settings.
- Added an advanced setting to define the first and last shown hours in the day and week views.
- Dragging the schedule items can be cancelled with esc key.
- The event text wasn't shown in day and week views if the event started outside the visible area.
- Added reverse option for the to do list sorting.
- Added support for multiple alarms for the native iCalendar format and Google Calendar.
- Deleting event with visible alarm from the Manager left an empty alarm window visible.