Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 109
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The alarm for weekly recurring all day events was shown on incorrect day.
- Fixed the problem with the invalid max-results error which was shown sometimes for Google calendars.
- Variable type works now with global variables too.
- Deleting a task will delete its subtasks as well.
- Changes to the Window size handling on Mac to make things work better on Lion.
- Error dialog shows the same error only once.
- Changed the "Change month" submenu to "Change day" for windows which contain a schedule view.
- The quickadd supports simple recurrence patterns now too use "every N days/weeks/months/years" + "for N times".
- Alarm dismiss state is written for all events at once instead one at a time like previously.
- Writing Google events caused the upload thread to hang if the request was redirected to some other url.
- Tooltip showed incorrect date for events which span over multiple days.