Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 107
Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
- Mac: Importing files with foreign letters in the filename should work now.
- Hidden windows are not drawn anymore to improve the performance.
- Offline file didn't work with Google calendar unless the task list was read from the server too.
- If the tray icon isn't selected for the skin the default icon is used instead. The icon can be disabled from the advanced options.
- The mouse cursor changes correctly to hand when it is over a clikable link.
- The skin.xml file is tried to read from the first subfolder inside the zip archive.
- Google events which are marked as non-modifiable are set as read-only in Rainlendar.
- The network calendars are not read immediately anymore if the poll duration has passed while the computer was suspended.
- The due time was not stored properly to Remember The Milk's task list.
- The next alarm for tasks which recurred last week day of the month was calculated incorrectly.
- Changing the due date or time will reset the completed time for the task.
- The tooltips are not shown anymore for items which are set hidden.
- Added an option to select the settings file from backups if the startup has failed.
- Added advanced option to remove the due time from the alarm window. This will also disable the alarm window from updating.
- Added support for sub tasks. The tasks can be moved under other task when the list has custom sort order.
- The position of the task in custom ordering is now written to the task itself.