Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
o Windows with edit controls moved incorrect place on Linux if copy transparency was used. Fixed.
o The status field didn't work for Outlook tasks. Fixed.
o Some monthly recurring events which spanned across the year end were not shown correctly. Fixed.
o QuickAdd didn't always set the year correctly. Fixed.
o If "Disable keyboard shortcuts" is enabled the menu shortcuts are not shown in the context menu,
o Grouping events in the event list showed items twice if they defined a start time. Fixed.
o Added #DATE# as the substitute for the buttons in the lists. The substituted date is a string in format YYYYMMDD.
o Tooltips were not shown in the correct position for the url icons. Fixed.
o Alarms are removed from the events with RECURRENCE-ID property because they set as read-only.