Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 125
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* The images in the about dialog didn't work if the program path contained foreign characters.
* Improved the error handling in the Toodledo plugin.
* Added manager list icons for task status and priority.
* It's possible to use special filters (e.g. "category:important") in the manager's search field.
* Clicking the category, status or priority in the manager will automatically set the filter for it.
* Delete key in the manager deleted the selected events also when the focus was not in the list.
* The tooltip in the manager showed content from the incorrect row.
* Improved the performance when there are a lot of events visible in the calendar.
* Manager didn't check the end date for the recurring events and tasks.
* The application was not closed down properly on Mac.
* Size of the new calendar wizard depends on the font size.
* Setting recurring task completed did not always set the alarm and completed date correctly.
* Improved the CalDAV support. It should now work with Yahoo!, iCloud and Baikal.