Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 123
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Dragging items in the schedule caused a crash.
- Changed the password encoding to use the operating system services.
- The MAPI connection to Outlook is closed when the calendar is disabled.
- Added optional app indicator icon for Linux.
- Rainlendar_ShowMenu() required that submenu was wrapped inside a table.
- The week for the past dates was calculated from the start of the week insted from the end of it.
- Some menu items were twice in the task editor.
- The calendar must be selected in the new calendar wizard before proceeding.
- Deleting a single instance from a recurring event caused duplicate exception days to be created into Google calendar.