Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 118
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added info text to the task editor which is shown in the recurrence tab if the due date is not set.
- The info text also notifies if the alarm won't be shown because it is either ignored in the calendar or the skin lacks the alarm window.
- Switching between events and tasks in the manager didn't update the menu items.
- Changing relative start or end time on an event or task which didn't define the property moved the time to start of year 0.
- Double click handler works in month view now too.
- Process completed functionality is disabled for Google tasks.
- Rainlendar_ReadFile() doesn't convert the text to lowercase anymore.
- The window specific settings dialog can be opened from the windows submenu.
- The snooze time can be relative to the target time (i.e. event's start or task's due time). Relative times can be defined with 'r' postfix (e.g. "10r").
- Added few predefined choices for the time and date formats in the advanced options.
- Updated the 3rd party libraries: curl, lua, openssl, zlib
- Created a workaround for a crash problem which happened on 64-bit Kubuntu when the event or todo dialog was closed.