Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 112
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Changed the way *.wav files are played on Windows since the old way caused crashes with some 3rd party codec packs.
- Added support for Google alarm methods and removed the "Google Calendar alarms" setting.
- Increased the size of the calendar controls in the export dialog.
- The recurrence days for weekly recurring events which defined the start date in local time could be set incorrectly.
- Selecting a skin in the simple mode always added the alarm and tooltip windows even if the skin didn't support them.
- Cancelling the date range dialog still opened the export file dialog when exporting events and tasks as comma separated values.
- The calendar is selected automatically in the options if there is just one.
- The SetVariable() will now store the new value to the settings file.
- Exceptions for Google calendar events should work better now.
- Cancelling or completing a recurring task disabled the next alarm instead just the current alarm.
- Initial support for Toodledo.