PowerArchiver 11.00 Beta 3
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Improved 7-Zip optimized settings (faster, stronger).
* Added autoplay events for the CD/DVD/BD Burner.
* Improved CD/DVD/BD Burner speed.
* Better PAOP2 update checking.
* Improved PA Starter Queue interface.
* Slightly faster speed while compressing/extracting.
* Implemented more skinning options.
* Many other smaller improvements and fixes.
* Fixed Bug #704: Progress not shown when opening some large files.
* Fixed Bug #712: Updating 7-Zip non solid archives.
* Fixed Bug #705: PA cant recognize specific RAR SFX
* Fixed Bug #706: Extract to filename/ does not work with some specific names.
* Fixed Bug #708: MSI plug-in not working properly.
* Fixed Bug #677: Compression plug-ins affecting certain RAR files.
* Fixed Bug #698: Right click, new folder refreshes, collapses folders.
* Fixed Bug #700: Refresh collapses tree in folder view.
* Fixed Bug #699: Rename in treeview does not work.
* Fixed Bug #697: Wrong password in converter creates empty file.
* Fixed Bug #485: Can not D&D from desktop to FTP.
* Fixed Bug #463: FTP: D&D inside folders does not work.
* Fixed Bug #684: Move option keeps file in original location.
* Fixed Bug #693: Add folders does not work in 7-Zip SFX Wizard.
* Fixed Bug #688: No compression when running 7zip backup from Windows.
* Fixed Bug #680: Importing sessions issue.
* Fixed Bug #590: D&D archive into archive asks for overwrite.