Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
version 2.5.2 (10/19/2008):
* Fixed a crash on removing a custom buddy icon on a buddy.
* Fixed a crash caused by certain self-signed SSL certificates.
* Enable a number of strong ciphers which were previously disabled
when using NSS. (Thanks to Marcus Trautwig.)
* The status selector now saves your message when changing status.
* Fix a case where a conversation window could close unexpectedly.
* A mute sounds option has been added to the preferences window to
help with discoverability. CTRL+S is no longer bound to mute.
* Added ability to change the color of visited links (using the theme
control plugin, or setting the color in ~/.gtkrc-2.0)
* Fix a crash occuring when a custom smiley is deleted and re-added and
used in an open conversation after being re-added.
* A new 'Nested Grouping' option in the 'Grouping' plugin. Group
hierarchies are defined by the '/' character in the group names.
* A bug was fixed where some key-bindings wouldn't work with some TERMs
(e.g. xterm-color, screen-linux etc.)
* Operations (such as moving to a new group) on contacts that were added
in the same session should now complete correctly, and not cause
synchronization errors at next login.
* Minor fixes to login process during a server transfer.
* Restored the "Has You" feature to the MSN protocol tooltips.
* ADL 205/214/etc errors should no longer prevent login.
* Sending and receiving custom smileys using the specification in
XEP-0231 (bits of binary) and XHTML-IM
* Only send a Ping once every hour. This prevents the account from
being disconnected from the server periodically.