- Fix compilation on OpenBSD.
* AIM and ICQ:
- Fix remotely-triggerable crashes by validating strings in a few messages related to buddy list management.
- IPv6 fixes
- Fix problems linking against GnuTLS.
- Fix a memory leak when admitting UTF-8 text with a non-UTF-8 primary encoding.
- Fix crashes and memory leaks when receiving malformed voice and video requests.
- Separate "username" and "server" when adding new Sametime accounts.
- Fix compilation in Visual C++.
- Fix CVE-2011-3594, by UTF-8 validating incoming messages before passing them to glib or libpurple.
- Fetch buddy icons in some cases where we previously weren't.
* Windows-Specific Changes:
- Fix compilation