Picasa 3.9 B 136.17
Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
* Closer integration with Online Contact Management.
- Prevent loss of online contact information.
- Added Refresh Contacts button for People Manager.
- GMail contacts no longer created from local contacts.
- Better merging of duplicate contacts.
- For the same contact, ensure data from G+ supercedes GMail data.
* Better Face Tagging support.
- Stop creating duplicate online contacts for text-tags.
- Improved auto-completion for tagging contacts.
- Allow control of tag uploads on per-contact basis.
- Improved synchronization between local and online tags.
- Fix some null-pointer crashes in face tagging related code.
- Better avoidance and removal of duplicate shapes.
- Added experimental feature to write all face tags to XMP.
* Preserve size settings for album upload as default for re-uploads.
* Fixed application hang due to deadlock in directory scanner.
* Fixed problems with album sync sometimes blocking images from upload.
* Fixed problems with album sync not recognizing local changes and uploading.
* Fixed errors handling PNG files with metadata errors.
* Fixed an application hang during shutdown.
* Fix crash during audio conversion portion of slideshow creation.
* Fix crashes that could occur while accessing Picasa database.
* Fix crashes occuring during memory allocation.
* Address security issue in parsing bogus BMP data.
* Address security issue in parsing bogus TIFF data.
* Internal changes to accomodate G+ API changes.