Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
# Changes in the behavior of previous version:
* Changed the suggested text in the query window for delete queries to avoid accidental data loss.
* Re-introduce a page which shows the output of phpinfo().
# Fixes :
* Parsing of SQL queries with the BINARY function.
* Syntax error when adding or changing TIMESTAMP columns with default value as NULL.
* Broken "Edit" and "Export" links in the Routines tab.
* Creating a new user on older MariaDB servers.
* Format button in the SQL tab broken.
* Fixes for PHP 7.1.
* Problems with MySQL servers running with `lower_case_names=2`.
* Fixes for several PHP notices/warnings being shown.