phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Mediawiki export does not produce table header row; also fix related PHP warnings
- New lines are added to query every time
- Fatal error on SQL Export of join query
- Dump binary columns in hexadecimal notation not working
- Regenerate cookie encryption IV for every session
- Cannot import (open_basedir): fix another case
- SQL tab - Insert queries not showing affected row count
- Missing warning about existing account, on multi-server config
- WHERE clause can be undefined
- SQL export views as tables option getting ignored
- [security] XSS injection due to unescaped db/table name in navigation hiding
- [security] XSS injection due to unescaped db/table name in recent/favorite tables