phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Login loop on session expiry
- Incorrect number of result rows for SQL with subqueries
- Broken Link to php extension manual
- List of procedures is not displayed after executing with Enter
- Setup page content shifted to the right edge of its tabs
- Reordering a column erases comments for other columns
- Open "Browse" in a new tab
- Printview - Always one column too much
- Expand database (+ icon) after timeout doesn't do anything
- Fixed CSS for setup
- Fixed altering table to DOUBLE/FLOAT field
- Success message and failure message being shown together
- opening new tab (using selflink) for import.php based actions results in error and logout