Password Safe 3.30
Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
# New Features
- It's now possible to change the r/w state of a database when unlocking it.
# Bugs fixed
- Default changed: 'Browse to URL' does not copy password to clipboard by default. Although convenient, this is a security issue if the user isn't expecting it. Also show correct screen in Security Options help.
- Don't hide notes in Add/Edit dialog box when changing field focus if user chose not to.
- Intermediate backups also work correctly when relative path to database is specified on command line.
- In Add/Edit dialog, clicking Apply no longer disables the OK button. An asterisk (*) is displayed in the title bar when the entry's modified and Apply's not clicked upon.
- An empty diamond icon is now updated to a full one when an entry is dragged into it.
- An off-by-one issue with expiration dates has been fixed.
- Easy-to-read option now respected in Generate Password screen.
- Update ListView immediately when an entry's field has been changed.