Norton 360 126.96.36.199
Virus scanner, firewall, data backup, anti-theft and parental control - Norton 360 target’s all those user that like to use only one program for their digital protection. An intuitive user interface allows for easy execution of all above tasks. Hard-disks, memory cards, USB drives and other media can be scanned for viruses, trojans and spyware either ad-hoc or on a regular basis. The Anti-virus signature frequently updates automatically to ensure protection against latest malware and viruses. Backups can be stored locally or online in Symantec’s cloud storage. A browser extension warns users of web threats. This includes highlighting malicious search results on Google, Bing and Yahoo. To protect user identity, login data like usernames and passwords are encrypted and saved on Symantec’s secure servers.
- Contains a Permanent Fix for the HEARTBLEED Vulnerability Bug
- Added a new client with updated and secure version of OpenSSL
- Patched IDSafe which also picks up the new client build
- Fixed an issue where Norton Product crashes when Norton Tasks window kept open
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to login/logout from the Norton Main User Interface
- Few in-field fixes