Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
# Bugs fixed:
- InnoDB Storage Engine: Replication: Trying to update a column, previously set to NULL, of an InnoDB table with no primary key caused replication to fail with Can't find record in 'table' on the slave. (Bug #11766865, Bug #60091)
- InnoDB Storage Engine: The server could halt if InnoDB interpreted a very heavy I/O load for 15 minutes or more as an indication that the server was hung. This change fixes the logic that measures how long InnoDB threads were waiting, which formerly could produce false positives. (Bug #11877216, Bug #11755413, Bug #47183)
- Replication: Using the --server-id option with mysqlbinlog could cause format description log events to be filtered out of the binary log, leaving mysqlbinlog unable to read the remainder of the log. Now such events are always read without regard to the value of this option.
* As part of the the fix for this problem, mysqlbinlog now also reads rotate log events without regard to the value of --server-id. (Bug #11766427, Bug #59530)
- Partitioning: A problem with a previous fix for poor performance of INSERT ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE statements on tables having many partitions caused the handler function for reading a row from a specific index to fail to store the ID of the partition last used. This caused some statements to fail with Can't find record errors. (Bug #59297, Bug #11766232)
- InnoDB invoked some zlib functions without proper initialization. (Bug #11849231)
- Two unused test files in storage/ndb/test/sql contained incorrect versions of the GNU Lesser General Public License. The files and the directory containing them have been removed. (Bug #11810224)
- Selecting from a view for which the definition included a HAVING clause failed with an error:
* 1356: View '...' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
- The server permitted max_allowed_packet to be set lower than net_buffer_length, which does not make sense because max_allowed_packet is the upper limit on net_buffer_length values. Now a warning occurs and the value remains unchanged. (Bug #59959, Bug #11766769)
- The server read one byt