Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
# Functionality added or changed:
* CMake configuration support on Linux now provides a boolean ENABLE_GCOV option to control whether to include support for gcov.
* Client programs now display more information for SSL errors to aid in diagnosis and debugging of connection problems.
* In the audit plugin interface, the event_class member was removed from the mysql_event_general structure and the calling sequence for the notification function changed. Originally, the second argument was a pointer to the event structure. The function now receives this information as two arguments: an event class number and a pointer to the event. Corresponding to these changes, MYSQL_AUDIT_INTERFACE_VERSION was increased to 0x0300.
# Bugs fixed:
* Replication: A mistake in thread cleanup could cause a replication master to crash.
* Replication: When using row-based replication and attribute promotion or demotion (see Section 220.127.116.11.2, “Replication of Columns Having Different Data Types”), memory allocated internally for conversion of BLOB columns was not freed afterwards.
* Adding support for Windows authentication to libmysql introduced a link dependency on the system Secur32 library. The Microsoft Visual C++ link information was modified to pull in this library automatically.
* In some cases, memory allocated for Query_tables_list::sroutines() was not freed properly.
* After the fix for Bug#11889186, MAKEDATE() arguments with a year part greater than 9999 raised an assertion.
* An assertion could be raised due to a missing NULL value check in Item_func_round::fix_length_and_dec().
* An assertion could be raised during two-phase commits if the binary log was used as the transaction coordinator log.
* A problem introduced in 5.5.11 caused very old (MySQL 4.0) clients to be unable to connect to the server.
* Using CREATE EVENT IF NOT EXISTS for an event that already existed and was enabled caused multiple instances of the event to run.
* An embedded client would abort rather than issue an error message if it issued a TEE command (\T file_name) and the directory containing the file did not exist. This occurred because the wrong error handler was called.
* On some platforms, the Incorrect value: xxx for column yyy at row zzz error produced by LOAD DATA INFILE could have an incorrect value of zzz.
* An attempt to install nonexistent files during installation was corrected.
* On FreeBSD 64-built builds of the embedded server, exceptions were not prevented from propagating into the embedded application.