Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
* When you download videos from YouTube (whether by search or in a YouTube feed), we get an MP4 rather than a FLV, if it's available. The video quality of the MP4s is much higher.
* Updated translations in lots of languages.
* We've updated the linux version to Mozilla 1.9.
* We've updated VLC on Windows to 0.8.6f (security fix).
Changes and bug fixes in Miro 1.2.3
* #9685 NEW Download mp4 from YouTube? if available and download flv if not
* #9841 FIXED Downloaded torrents disappear when play selected
* #9787 FIXED New counter doesn't update until selected
* #9727 FIXED Feeds duplicated when updating to co-branded version
* #9880, #8104 FIXED Problems with menus not being translated for windows-xul and gtkx11 platforms
* #8378 FIXED httpclient error
* #9844 FIXED Update to the latest VLC 0.8.6f
* #9274, #9755 FIXED Startup errors after install
* #9508 FIXED Startup errors due to unsupported locale
* #9829 FIXED Long cobranded titles get cut off on the installer display
* #9554 FIXED --theme option on windows causes problems with the tray icon code
* #9899 FIXED Holding down FF button doesn't work
* #9740 FIXED Thumbnails are downloaded but not displayed in Hardy
* #9860 FIXED Drag and drop does not work in Hardy
* #9692 FIXED Fix gtkx11 code so it works with xulrunner 1.9