MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
* Added advanced search builder for complex searches
* Fixed media preview descriptions with clickable links
* Changed unread marker to be more visible on top of scrollbar
* Changed ad colours to use accent color and added label
* Changed layout design on popups to improve performance
* Improved network performance when communicating to Twitter and services
* Fixed issues with proxies using Basic or Integrated Authentication (new Settings for Basic Proxies)
* Fixed corrupted settings or cache files crashing MetroTwit
* Fixed a number of window position and sizing problems on startup and maximise
* Fixed infinite scrolling on profile columns
* Fixed issue with tweets being removed incorrectly from columns
* Fixed issue with saving settings very quickly after opening
* Fixed profile popup when opening from Incoming/Outgoing Friendship request
* Fixed link displays from Twitter without http://
* Fixed issues causing avatars to not download or cache correctly
* Fixed bit.ly URL Shortening with special characters
* Fixed mark all as read and unread marker not updating
* Fixed timestamp to use Windows regional setting
* Fixed update dialog for small screen resolutions
* Fixed rare autocomplete crashing
* Fixed rare notification crashing
* Fixed popup errors stacking if sign in failed