Macrium Reflect 4.2.3141
Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
* Linux CD update
- Updated isolinux boot code. This enables boot compatibility with a larger number of CD/DVD drives. The Linux update is included with this patch.
* Windows PE rescue CD update is available.
- Please click the 'Updates' button in the Rescue CD burn wizard for more information.
# Bug fixes:
* Extra icon on Win7 desktop
- When browsing an image an extra 'Computer' icon could be created on the Windows desktop. This has been resolved.
* Windows PE recovery boot menu option in Windows 7
- After a recent Windows update, the 'Other Tasks' > 'Add recovery boot menu' option stopped working in Windows 7. This has been resolved.
* Slow restore for large FAT 32 file systems
- Images containing FAT32 file systems > 100GB could be very slow to load. This has been resolved.
* Incorrect image comment displayed for diff/inc images..
- Backup sets containing differential and incremental images/backup would display the comment text, if set, for the full image/back. This has been resolved.
* Update to VSS.dll
- A VSS writer could fail if a file location referenced by the writer no longer exists. This error could propagate and may cause the snapshot to fail. This has been resolved.
* Fix mount point destination issue.
- Selecting a mount point as a destination for an image file could incorrectly show the message 'the destination is included in the backup' if the mount point was located under the root of a drive. This has been resolved.
* Update command line un-mounting to only unmount mounted drives.
- The command line switch 'reflect.exe -u' could umnount drives that were not drives used to mount Macrium images. This has been resolved.
* Change the location of the default editor for VBScript files for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Unlike other versions of Windows, 'notepad.exe' is not available in folder 'c:\windows' for Server 2008 R2. The default editor location has now changed to 'c:\windows\system32'.