LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* accomodate localized text expansion
* also export list restart for non root list
* changed postgresql-sdbc from bundled oxt to proper optional part.
* connectivity: fix crash on DISTINCT:
* don't replace NULLs given by the database by type-default values
* fix ( hopefully ) viewing artifacts in input line
* fix RTF import of \paperh and \paperw
* fix VIEWING: Crash when page preview after <f4> (data sources)
* fix for bug New Math symbols issues in Windows
* fix incomplete updating of the page preview pane in Draw
* force calculating layout before Activate to avoid crashes and loops
* mSI installer l10n bug
* make older Duden Korrektor work with LO
* make the refresh query filter NULL-safe
* make these strings localizable again
* mozilla-libreoffice mislabeled as OpenOffice.org Plug-in
* named range should overwrite existing name.
* order database properties so that opening it in writer works
* package stlport on Windows when requested
* remove duplicate icons from soffice.bin/soffice.exe
* repair dbaccess::ORowSetCache::isLast() after matrix (re)fill
* resolved Calc export to HTML with graphics failed
* resolved crash in ScMatrix::GetDimensons() from ScInterpreter
* restore special DATE handling code for SbxValue::Compute
* skew artificial fonts before glyph or layout rotation
* remove ~ fdo#45037