Kaspersky Anti-Virus is among the very best antivirus software available on the market. It delivers essential, real-time protection against all manner of threats. The app goes beyond standard virus protection to secure you against potentially hazardous malware such as spyware, root-kits, security exploits and ransomware.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus uses intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates in order to deliver real-time, efficient protection from the latest malware threats across the Internet.
Key Features include:
- Protection from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware.
- Scans files, email, and Internet traffic.
- Protects from unknown threats.
- Analyzes browser vulnerabilities.
- Disables links to malware/phishing sites.
- Global threat monitoring.
- Keylogger blocking.
- Automatic database updates.
- Free technical support.
The interface consists of a main window with four borderless buttons aligned horizontally, labeled Scan, Update, Safe Money, and Parental Control. These areas will change color from green, to yellow and then to red if there is an issue with security . If that occurs, you can click a link for solutions to the security status problem.
Overall, Kaspersky Anti-Virus maintains an superb level of protection, coupled with high performance and usability. The only downside we can see is that although the technical support is free, it isn't available 24/7. Apart from that, Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides excellent all-round protection, with a minimal impact on your system.
Note: This is a 30-day commercial trial.
- 18411 Statistics: The counter for blocked objects is not displayed for WebAV...
- 18582 Dialog is not pretty when the password was not correct upon deinstall
- 19456 Impossible to use environmental variables in Distribution Path
- 19478 Missing several General Events when not all components are signature updated
- 19479 Retranslation errors do not show as needed
- 20082 GUI, XP64: on Logonscreen missing our notification icon
- 20086 Activation:Incorrect error message, when activating program with a keycode
- 20099 Activation routine returns ERR_BAD_KEY, if the server is not available for some reason
- 20101 Vista: need to rename the folder to Kaspersky Lab
- 20114 Updater task settings are not properly saved
- 20116 The button add to trusted modules list is not blocked PDM: AIC
- 09065 (MP1) Q&B: during suspicious object detection a backup copy is not made
- 18696 Vista64. Help, PDM: Missing help entries for new PDM version
- 19192 HELP: incorrect description about archive processing
- 19288 RD: New window to select a recording device. Show "duplicated devices".
- 19380 Asking to translate into to proper russian (from technical) PDM message - (see attached image)
- 19637 Missing automatic NetAgent startup after the restart
- 19899 Updating to new drivers the Rollback option is available
- 19932 Anti-Spam XP64: impossible to train on Outlook Express emails
- 19953 AntiDialer: dials with program SPDIALER are not detected
- 19964 OAS: Starting up "Specific" application, OAS task fails to pause
- 19994 Updater: Usage of previous logon/password combination, when the option disabled...
- 20027 Several tmp files appear in AppData - KasperskyLab with Self-Defense enabled
- 20080 PDMv2, Help: Incorrect option description "Control System User Accounts"
- 20127 Crash of avp.exe under XP
- 20130 TZ: Adding application into TrustedZone from the balloon, does not take URL as an argument
- 20135 AS: Office 2007: pressing ctrl+alt+delete the email is automatically marked as spam
- 20141 x64: Crash during installation
- 20143 VISTA: Freezes during deinstall
- 20159 VISTA: Process inshelp freezes during install
- 20173 Installer: Upgrading via an AdminKit, the conents of components is not imported
- 20174 Installer: Upgrading via an AdminKit, the contents of tasks is not imported
- 17613 Strange logic when working together with WSC ("Spyware and other malware protection")
- 14819 PIW misses hotkeys
- 15663 Inccorect topic in the email Notification...
- 20165 updater: new server selection after install and file updating
- 20172 Updater: File black.lst does not automatically load
- 19828 Updater: ~90% CPU load, during the updating process
- 19671 Updater: Missing a proxy on the network - causes an error to always appear in reports
- 19693 Incorrect error message, if proxy authorization fails
- 19931 (VISTA) Troubles registering miscr3.dll correctly
- 20103 Error when registering module 1904 om XP
- 20154 Strange MessageBox on Vista64
- 20164 updater: file auto resumes, if connection drops
- 20193 Crash in module tm.ppl
- 15396 RD: Updater settings
- 20184 NetAgent crashes on Vista