* Updates and new features:
- Enhanced web browser compatibility:
> Mozilla Firefox 28.x
> Internet Explorer 11
> Google Chrome versions 33.x, 34.x, and 35.x.
- Support for Windows 8.1 Update has been added.
- Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.
- Less time is required to start the application.
- Application GUI performance and responsiveness have been improved.
- The product upgrade process has been improved.
- The size of the application distribution package has been reduced.
- Improvements to the System Watcher component: protection against cryptors has been implemented. Kaspersky Anti-Virus creates backup copies of files before they are encrypted by a malicious cryptor. This allows restoring these files from their backup copies. Backup copies of files are stored in the system folder for temporary files (Temp).