LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
* Multicast DNS
- In some cases, LogMeIn Hamachi stopped unexpectedly when multicast DNS (mDNS) packets were transferred. This issue affected Windows, Mac, and Linux clients.
* VPN Alias
- In some cases, peer-to-peer (P2P) connection was lost when you assigned an IPv4 address to the peers of your network. As of this release, P2P connection is reliable when using VPN alias. This fix affects Windows, Mac, and Linux clients.
* Kernel extension (kext) issue
- In some cases, a Hamachi client update did not refresh the necessary kernel extension. As a result, the Hamachi virtual network adapter did not work properly.
* Update notification
- In some rare cases, a message about not having new client updates was incorrectly displayed twice. This issue only occurred when you checked for client updates manually and then automatic updates were run that did not retrieve new client updates either. In this case, a message was displayed both after manual and after automatic checks were run.