GetRight is a download manager that simply improves and optimizes the files you download from the Internet.
With GetRight, you never need to worry about your web connection failing in the middle of a large download. This is great for any Internet connection, and is especially important if you use a wireless or dial-up connection. When using GetRight, you will be able to resume your download right where it left off.
People with Cable, DSL, or other fast Internet connections can benefit greatly from GetRight's Download Acceleration, Automatic Downloading, and Server Synchronization.
- Fast - Accelerate downloads by getting files from several servers at once.
- Safe - Recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason - lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Secure - No more lost files, easily see what is in progress and find your finished downloads.
- Easy-to-use - Works within your web browser to make downloading a snap, but with easy access to advanced features for power users.
- Powerful - Advanced downloading technology for both the novice and the expert!
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, and BitTorrent.
- Flexible - Supports FireFox, Internet Explorer, & Opera browsers.
- Runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 & 95.
- Private - No Spyware!
- Fix problem when resuming a >2GB file when it was past the 2GB point.
- Added so Podcasts will use the Title as the description for an item.
- Fixed installer so uses the right icon for in-progress downloads.
- The newer graphic when downloading as a tray icon with XP didn't with some custom XP themes (custom ones only?). Did a different way, won't match as exactly (grays with very subtly faded GetRight logo), but is prettier than the older style!
- Fixed so Edit/Delete from right clicking on an server in the report at the bottom of the download window itself works and doesn't crash.
- Refresh the main tray icon if you turn off the animation for it.
- A few little text fixes, found by Italian translator M.Leuzzi
- Didn't handle Content-MD5: header right (so just didn't get the MD5 from it at all--the Windows Vista beta was the first file I'd seen use the header!)
- Fix so updated translations shouldn't get duplicate items on the Languages page.
- Added a new script command for whendone scripts: if filename xxx.xyz
- Fix so config pages with sub-tabs (Proxy, Browser) enable the Apply button right.
- Fix so config messages about restarting your browsers will only happen once, even if Apply is clicked several times.
- Fix for the "Prompt in Web Browser..." option on the Types & Options; so the prompt uses the new logo icon.
- Should have done it before...Signed EXEs for the Installer and GetRight.exe
- Fix to handle those few servers that don't like a "Range:0"; (resuming from the beginning.)
- Fix to handle an odd case with Content-Disposition: