FrostWire, a BitTorrent client (formerly a Gnutella client), is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
- Completely Free & Open Source!
- Faster Download Speeds
- No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
- iTunes Compatible!
- Faster Torrent Speeds
- Friendly Online Chat Rooms
- Bittorrent Support!
- Even More Connections
- New & Improved Skins
* Bug fix where it would not index torrents when the file type filter was in use.
* Bug fix when downloading a secondary file from the second torrent download would not start and would appear as seeding.
* Cleans all empty folders created by a partial download once the download is removed from the transfer manager.
* Fixes issue with transfer manager resetting the order of columns.