FlashFXP 4.4.4 build 2035
FlashFXP is a powerful FTP client for Windows. With its intuitive and customizable user interface, Flash FXP provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer or backup files between your local computer and a remote server, or directly between two servers. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and a smooth one time password support. Its unique features include multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists and extensive file transfer rules.
- Added a work-a-round to address incomplete file upload issue on Windows 8.1. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented using the Parent Directory button during a file transfer to switch to the parent folder (assuming the parent directory is cached).
- Fixed an issue with rendering and displaying custom flashfxp toolbar themes on older versions of windows.
- Fixed an issue that triggered an access violation during the uninstalling process.
- Fixed an issue in the Key manager dialog where the key list was using the wrong font.
- Fixed an issue in the Site manager when adding a new site or changing the connection type, the client certificate/key drop downlist wasn't correctly populated.
- Fixed an issue using and loading custom button image's after installing a flashfxp toolbar theme.
- Improved error handling and sanity checking while resolving server hostnames to their IP address.