FileZilla  3.22.0 RC1
# New features:
- Directory listing filters can now be exported and imported.
- Added the "not all" filter match type to filter out all items not matching all conditions.
- Added the "not all" search match type to search for all items not matching all conditions.
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.7.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/).
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on GnuTLS >= 3.4.15.
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Speed up creation of socket and file i/o threads through the use of a thread pool.
- Replace invalid characters in filenames when calculating the local filename for editing remote files.
- The updater can now handle HTTPS servers that redirect to other HTTPS servers.
- SFTP: Try password based login if a password-protected keyfile is rejected by the server instead of failing the login.
- MSW: Tee shell extension now supports long paths on Windows 10.