Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet - faster and easier than ever before.
FeedReader was open source until version 2.9 and continues to be freeware from version 3.0 onwards.
* Added experimental duplicate article grouping (autoduplicatediscovery=1 and maxdistance=?? if fine tuning is needed)
* Inline article tagging (press "t" while article is active). There's also possibility to tag multiple selected articles at the same time
* Now it's possible to copy multiple selected articles to clipboard. Save them to document or send to a friend at once.
* Starring/flagging article can be done from webview.
* Localized news packages available
* New "Database information" feature that shows you:
o Database size
o Enclosures folder size
o Article count
o Unread article count
o Starred article count
o List of inactive feeds
o List of problematic feeds
* "Open link automatically" can be set globally
* Bug fixes related to Internet Explorer 7