Feed Demon 22.214.171.124 Beta
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: "Reopen Closed Tab" (Shift+Ctrl+T) added to browser menu
* Added: Surfer newspaper style now enables turning off grouping
* Added: Numerous tweaks to Surfer and Expando newspaper styles
* Changed: Expanding an unread item in Surfer style now marks it as read
* Changed: Dropped the odd/even row coloring in Surfer style
* Fixed: "More" menu doesn't reflect changes to the language file until FeedDemon is restarted
* Fixed: Unread titles in Expando style don't reflect unread color selection
* Fixed: Titles cut off when RTL encoding selected
* Fixed: PRE sections in item descriptions may overflow
* Fixed: Subscriptions home page shows truncated text when "increase newspaper font size" is enabled
* Fixed: goo.gl and bit.ly information links treated as short URLs
* Fixed: Images in reddit.com feeds disappear when item expanded
* Fixed: Numeric values in feed/folder properties don't allow cut/copy/paste shortcuts
* Fixed: Future-dated items may display as "N minutes ago" or "N hours ago"
* Fixed: Duplicate posts in non-synched feeds