FastStone Image Viewer 4.7
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable and user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. The application has a nice array of features, which include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and colour adjustments.
FastStone Image Viewer is both innovative and intuitive. The application has a full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars, which pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats including:
- JPEG 2000
- animated GIF
The application also supports popular digital camera RAW formats including:
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
- Added Touch Interface (tap, swipe, pinch) support throughout the application
- Added a new mouse gesture to move between images: Click at the bottom part of the preview window to switch to the next/preview image
- Improved the Copy/Move dialog. Now it shows an image comparison window and allows you to select Replace, Skip and Rename when handling file name conflicts
- Added an option to let you manually select which photos to download in the "Download Photos" tool
- Improved the Print dialog
- Added a new browser mode (under menu "View"->"Layout"), which provides a bigger image viewing area
- Added a "Reduce Noise" tool
- Improved the Straighten/Rotate dialog. Now it is possible to preserve aspect ratio when rotating an image
- Improved the "Set Wallpaper Anywhere on Desktop" tool with "Drop Shadow" and "Cut" effects
- Improved the "Text" tool in "Draw Board". Now you can see a preview of fonts in the font name list
- Improved "Crop Board" by adding "Original Ratio" to the "Paper Ratio" list
- Improved "Image Comparison" by adding an option to Auto-Fit images to the window
- Improved folder navigation in Windows Libraries
- Updated the RAW format library. Added support for SRW, NRW, RWL files. Added an option in the Raw tab of the Settings to enable/disable Raw files
- Added a new skin called OSX
- Many other minor improvements and bug fixes