FastPictureViewer 1.9 B 308
FastPictureViewer, an image viewer designed for photographers. Now with powerful workflow tools helping to automate file management duties like copy, move, delete, save-for-web and more.
- Fastest RAW viewer ever. Period.
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency instant display.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows).
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging.
- Fast tethered shooting through MTP/PTP. Tether a Nikon D3S or D3X in 64 bit, today!
- Supports most common image formats, including Adobe DNG, plus specialists formats such as OpenEXR, DDS, PNM and more, through separately installable image codecs.
This is the 32-bit version.
- The lost shadows/highlights indicator feature, available as an option to the Zoom/Radar gadget (Z), has been enhanced and now works in full screen, through the C key, in GPU-accelerated mode.
- A program option on the Personalization page let you control the behavior of the C key, from spring-loaded Lo/Hi (press to see both lost shadows and highlights together, release to return to normal), to Sticky Lo/Hi (press and release to activate, then press and release to go back to normal), to Cycle through Lo, Hi, Normal (press and release to see lost shadows, press and release again to see lost highlights, press and release yet again to return to normal view).
- The default is spring-loaded, which requires only a single key press, under the assumption that you only need a quick glimpse at shadows/highlights. In default mode you can press Shift+C instead of just C to enter a sticky mode, which stays on until the C key is pressed again.
- You can zoom/pan, change the image, rate, preview in B&W etc while the lost shadows/highlight mode is in effect, it just works seamlessly.