Qu'est-ce que la garantie de sûreté FileHippo ?
- Fixed some major bugs in Kad 2.0 source/keyword publishing
- Fixed Kad bug with processing Kad1.0-Packets which is believed to be remotely exploitable and therefore a potential risk if Kad is enabled [found by tHeWiZaRdOfDoS]
- Fixed bug with lost setting for disabled UDP port.
- Fixed bug in First Runtime Wizard with previously disabled UDP port.
- Added more sanitizing for Kad packages to ignore all unrequested packets
- Fixed some Kad memory leaks in exception handlers [tHeWiZaRdOfDoS]
- Tweaked reading of "addresses.dat" and "shareddir.dat" files to skip spaces and empty lines.
- Fixed bug with wrong file type mismatch warning for multiple selected part files.