Digsby Beta (build 82)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
# Bug Fixes
* Fixed a bug that caused Gmail actions like 'Delete' and 'Archive' to not work if you enabled their new multi-account login option
* Fixed a bug in MySpaceIM that caused login to fail due to a protocol change
* Fixed a bug in the Research Module that caused Java runtime errors
* Switched to a different Hotmail login method to improve reliability
* Rotate CitySearch local listings in with the OneRiot trending news stories (prominently labeled as 'Featured' when they appear)