Digsby Beta (build 78)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
# Major Changes
* Fixed a bug that caused newly added MySpace accounts to fail to log in
* Fixed a bug that caused Twitter to fail to log in due to a protocol change
# Bug Fixes
* Fixed a bug that caused MSN offline messages not to send
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to not launch at all for a small portion of users
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to get stuck at the login screen when you try to connect
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to not try the backup auto-update servers if the primary ones are down
* Fixed a bug that caused ICQ buddies to get added to the invisible list instead of the block list when you try to block them
* Fixed a bug that caused the From dropdown to pre-select the wrong account in some cases
* Fixed a bug that caused the Yahoo buddy list not to load for some users
* Fixed a bug that caused Twitter direct messages which start with a colon to ignore that first character
* MySpace infobox now wraps text from comments correctly
* The option to add a link to your AIM profile was reworded to make it clearer