Digsby Beta (build 90)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
# Bug Fixes
* Fixed a bug that caused Facebook login to fail if you set it to always use HTTPS
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to hold a lock on the file if a Yahoo file transfer failed
* Fixed a bug that caused Yahoo file transfers to get stuck in a “Connecting” state if they fail
* Fixed a bug that made it possible for an email account to appear twice on the buddy list
* Fixed a bug that caused AIM/ICQ privacy lists to break if unicode characters made it into them somehow
* Fixed a bug that caused ICQ to continue to log in even if you press “Cancel”
* Made it easier to install Flash if it is missing for video chat
* Temporarily removed the contact invite dialogs that show up after adding an account
* Upgraded to a new version of the CityGrid API