Digsby Beta (build 70)
Digsby provides you with IM, email and Social networks in one easy to use application.
Instant Messaging - Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.
Email Notifications - Digsby is an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click.
Social Networking - Digsby is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
Version 38 onwards is a stub installer that includes numerous toolbars etc., we recommend you do not install these.
# Major Changes:
* Possibly fixed a crash when returning from hibernate
* Possibly fixed a bug that caused AIM to disconnect a lot while sending IMs
* Potential crash fix
# Bug Fixes:
* Retweeting special characters like â€<â€ no longer replaces it with â€<â€
* Fixed a bug that caused the buddy list to go blank and not show buddies
* Fixed a bug that caused the â€œNew Groupâ€ dialog in Twitter to not show everyone you follow
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to miss some tweets if you sent a Tweet between update checks
* Fixed a bug that caused Achievements to increment twice as fast if you disconnect/reconnect to the Digsby servers due to network hiccup or hibernate
* Fixed a bug that caused Facebook to pop up a login screen after coming back from hibernate with a dead network instead of failing to connect and letting you retry
* Fixed a CPU spin related to local preferences
* Fixed a bug that caused â€œFacebook Userâ€ to be linked even though we have no data about who made that comment
* Fixed a bug that caused the spell check dotted line to show in the wrong place for some fonts
* Fixed a bug that caused auto-update to not work for some people in corporate environments where digsby.com is blocked
* Fixed a bug that caused Facebook to get stuck on login when it should have gone to â€œFailed to Connectâ€
* Fixes for sending e-mail with Hotmail accounts
* A fix for some Hotmail accounts that were unable to connect
* Selecting â€œneverâ€ for Twitter updates should now work
* You can now log into Twitter via your email address
* You can right click on a button in the top bar of the Twitter window and mark all as read in that view
* Digsby will now know your last sent tweet even if it was sent from another client
* Clicking â€œReplyâ€ or â€œRetweetâ€ in a popup notification marks that tweet as read, along with clicking next or right clicking to dismiss
* Changed default value for how often to check for directs from 10 minutes to 5 now that Twitter increased the API rate limit
* Added a menu item to the â€œ140â€ drop down menu in the main twitter window to keep on top of other applications
* You can zoom in/out using Ctrl +/- in the Twitter window or using Ctrl + Mouse wheel
* A new setting for the update frequency for Twitter searches
* An â€œUpdate Nowâ€ menu entry for Twitter
* A new setting for the Twitter timeline to be â€œalways on topâ€
* Interacting with Twitter popups will now mark those tweets as â€œreadâ€