dBpowerAMP Music Converter 13.3
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Secure ripper - fixed issue which could lead to 18KB files from an unsecure rip with c2 pointers
MusicBrainz performance improved
New option: CD Ripping >> Options >> Secure Settings >> 8KB Transfers (c2 Pointers over USB / Firewire)
All programs - menu selection improved (grey bar removed, uses light blue with a tick mark on end)
mp3 decoder - switched and now supports network streaming (for Renaissance) ****** FREEFORMAT SUPPORT YET TO BE ADDED ******
FLAC decoder able to stream from network (for Renaissance)
wave decoder able to stream from network (for Renaissance)
Core Converter when writing ID Tags after conversion, retries for 3 seconds (in-case another program has the file open)
CD Ripper - allowed to remove disc 1/1 number manually
CD Ripper - perfect meta review page - always show even if no meta matches
CD Ripper - after ripping encoder is reloaded (as might be to audio cd where showing % used)
CD Ripper - improvement in isrc surviving perfectmeta get (if ISRC or UPC are read from disc).
CD Ripper - meta >> retrieve from >> ISRC after will not clear existing metadata in view
CD Ripper - able to detect drive names of cd/dvd/br drives with poor firmwares
CD Ripper - replace the artist with artist, the - did not work in cd ripper with featured artists, also changed to ', the'
CD Ripper - column default widths, if large fonts then made
Bug Fix: - in previous version was possible to reboot the PC without asking on install (upgrade)
Bug Fix: CD Ripper - Perfect Meta review - when unchecking (or checking) the compilation checkbox, this change was not brought to the main window